1. TCL 55S425 55 inch 4K Smart LED Roku TV
- Easy Voice Control: Works with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant to help you find movie titles, launch or change channels, even switch inputs, using just your voice. Also available through the Roku mobile app
- Striking 4K UHD picture performance with HDR technology
- Simple, intuitive Roku interface allows seamless access to over 500,000 movies and TV episodes
- 4K Creative Pro Upscaling allows you to view your favorite HD content in near 4K quality
- Inputs: 3 HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2 (one with HDMI ARC), 1 USB (media player), RF, Composite, Headphone Jack, Optical Audio Out, Ethernet
- Inputs: 3 HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2 (one with HDMI ARC), 1 USB (media player), RF, Composite, Headphone Jack, Optical Audio Out
2. SAMSUNG 50-inch Class Crystal UHD TU-8000 Series – 4K UHD HDR Smart TV with Alexa Built-in (UN50TU8000FXZA)
- Crystal processor 4K: This ultra-fast processor transforms everything you watch into stunning 4K.
- Multi voice: Smart TV with Alexa and Bixby.
- Smart TV powered by Tizen: Go beyond Smart TV with next-gen apps, super easy control, and a host of enhancements that elevate the TV watching experience.
- HDR: Unveils shades of color you can’t find on HDTV.
- Crystal display: Experience crystal clear colors that are fine-tuned to deliver a naturally crisp and vivid picture.
- Alexa built-in: Ask more from your TV. Just ask Alexa to open apps, change the channel, search for movies and shows, play music, control your smart home devices, and more. To talk to Alexa, press and hold the mic button on your remote.
3. Samsung UN50RU7100FXZA Flat 50-Inch 4K UHD 7 Series Ultra HD Smart TV with HDR and Alexa Compatibility
- Product Dimensions: W/ Stand: 44.3″ W x 10.3″ D x 28.7″ H | W/o Stand: 44.3″ W x 2.3″ D x 25.6″ H
- 4K UHD Processor: Powerful 4K UHD Processor Optimizes Your TV’s Performance by Upscaling Every Show, Season, and Scene With 4K Picture Quality
- Intel Celeron Processor N3060, 1.6 GHz to 2.48 GHz
- Purcolor Reveals Spectrums of Color: Millions of Shades of Color Reveal a Vibrant, Lifelike Picture That Conventional Hdtv Can’t Create
- Smart TV Features: Simple on-screen universal guide to find streaming content and live TV shows, OneRemote to control all compatible devices, smart speaker expandability with Alexa and Google Assistant compatibility, and more
- Sleek, Slim Design: Modern and Polished, the Sleek Design Naturally Fills the Contours of Your Space with Refined Design
- System-DTV Tuner: ATSC/Clear QAM, Digital Broadcasting: ATSC/Clear QAM, Analog Tuner: Yes
4. TCL 50″ Class 5-Series 4K UHD Dolby Vision HDR Roku Smart TV – 50S525
- Smart functionality offers access to thousands of streaming channels featuring more than 500,000 movies and TV episodes via Roku TV
- Pairs 4K Ultra HD picture clarity with the contrast, color, and detail of Dolby Vision high dynamic range (HDR) for the most lifelike picture
- Product Size (WxHxD) with Stand: 43.8″ x 28.0″ x 10.0″, 23.6 lbs || Product Size (WxHxD) without stand: 43.8″ x 25.5″ x 3.1″, 23.1 lbs
- Inputs: 4 HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2 (one with HDMI ARC), 1 USB (media player), RF, Composite, Headphone Jack, Optical Audio Out, Ethernet
- Auto game mode automatically enhances performance by offering the smoothest action, lowest latency, and the best picture settings for gaming
- Easy Voice Control: Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Roku Search
5. LG 43UM7300PUA Alexa Built-in 43″ 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV
- Quad-core processor: Improves images, action, and color, reducing distracting video noise and motion blur, enhancing sharpness, and portraying accurate colors
- LG THINQ, Alexa and Google Assistant: LG TVs are the first to integrate both the Google Assistant and Alexa with LG ThinQ AI technology
- 4K Active HDR: 4K resolution TV detail and more lifelike picture with scene by scene picture adjustment; Supports HDR formats, HDR10 and HLG
- IPS 4K: wide viewing angle keeps you enthralled with spectacular realism displaying almost 100 percent color accuracy, even from a 60-degree angle
- Access AI-based entertainment with Webos: There’s a lot to love about LG’s award-winning, easy to use platform
- Airplay 2: with AirPlay 2 built-in, you can effortlessly cast anything from Apple iPhone or laptop to your LG AI TV