1. Breville the Barista Express Espresso Machine, BES870XL
Create a great-tasting espresso in less than a minute. The Barista Express allows you to grind the beans right before extraction, and its interchangeable filters and a choice of automatic or manual operation ensure authentic café style results in no time at all.
- Dose control grinding: Integrated conical burr grinder grinds on-demand to deliver the right amount of freshly ground coffee directly into the portafilter for your preferred taste with any roast of bean
- Precise espresso extraction: Digital temperature control (PID) delivers water at precisely the right temperature, ensuring optimal Espresso extraction
- Micro foam milk texturing: The steam wand performance allows you to hand texture micro-foam milk that enhances flavor and enables the creation of latte art
- Grind size dial: Simple and intuitive, giving you control over the grind size no matter what type of bean you’re grinding
- Hands-free operation: Innovative grinding cradle allows any at-home Barista to grind directly into the espresso port filter
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 1/2 lb.; Water Tank Capacity: 67 oz.
- Settings: Single or double shots; Adjustable grind amount & manual override;
- Power 1600 Watts; Volts 120
- 1 Year Limited Product Warranty
2. Mr. Coffee Espresso and Cappuccino Maker | Café Barista, Silver
Since 1970, the Mr. Coffee brand has been doing one thing and one thing only brewing coffee. No one has served cup after delicious cup to more Americans than them. For them, bringing a rich coffee experience into your home is their top priority. Along with coffee makers, they are here to share everything coffee with you.
- Semi-automatic 3 in 1 espresso maker, cappuccino maker, and latte maker
- 15 bar pump system brews rich-tasting espresso coffee
- Trouble-free automatic milk frother removes the guesswork
- One-touch control panel for drink selections
- Easy fill, removable water, and milk reservoirs
- Cord length: 26 Inches; 1040 Watts
- Important: It is important to note, instruction manual must be followed to the prime unit before using Café Barista for the first time (pg; 8, steps 1 and 2); The total amount of beverage can vary depending on the type of milk used and froth control knob setting; It is advised that frothing tube be cleaned after each use because that can cause a variance in the frothing as well.
3. De’Longhi ESAM3300 Super-Automatic Espresso/Coffee Machine
Capable of preparing espresso, coffee, cappuccino, latte drinks, and more, this super-automatic machine features a unique beans-to-brew system that grinds coffee beans right before brewing for exceptionally aromatic espresso. The appliance comes equipped with two stainless-steel boilers that provide excellent heat distribution, as well as an instant reheat function, which keeps the machine at an ideal temperature, no matter how long the interval between cups. In addition, its quiet burr grinder automatically grinds beans and can be set to a specific grinding level, but the unit can also be used with ground coffee if preferred.
- Patented “Cappuccino System” frother that mixes steam and milk to create a rich, creamy froth
- Easy-to-use rotary and push-button control panel with programmable menu settings and beans container capacity is 8.8 ounces. Coffee grounds container- 14 cups or after 72 hours from first use. Maximum cup height- 4.25 inches. Input power – 1350 watts
- Grinds beans instantly with the patented, compact, and easy-to-clean “Direct-to-Brew” system. Use your favorite coffee beans to create your perfect espresso. Beans with less visible oil, usually a medium roast, are recommended for best grinder performance
- Maintenance: De’Longhi machines require half the cleaning time of other brands, unlike competitor machines, which require chemical cleaning tablets monthly. The machine does not deliver coffee, but only water is caused due to ground coffee may be blocked in the funnel. Remove the ground coffee inside the funnel, using a plastic knife. Then clean the infuser and the inside of the machine. If the machine is noisy refer manual; Energy Saving: With 3-hour automatic shut off
- Utilize De’Longhi’s specialized call center for help in setting up and maintaining your machine (Latte Best). Warranties may not apply to purchases from an unauthorized retailer.
4. Breville BES840XL/A the Infuser Espresso Machine
The Infuser delivers optimal espresso flavor in every cup. It pre-infuses ground coffee with low, steady water pressure before extraction, gently expanding the grinds before stepping up to high pressure. The result is a more even extraction, which produces balanced espresso flavor.
- Pre-infusion function applies low water pressure at the start of the extraction to gently expand grinds for an even extraction; Water Tank Capacity: 61 ounce
- 1600 watts thermocoil heating system with integrated stainless steel water coil accurately controls water temperature; Settings: Single or Double Shot Volumetric Control & Manual Override. Dimensions : 13.7 x 11.5 x 13.2 inches
- Auto purge function automatically adjusts water temperature after steam for optimal espresso extraction temperature; 15 bar Italian pump provides complete volumetric control preset, manual override or re-programmable volumes
- Accessories: single & dual wall filter baskets, coffee scoop, stainless steel jug, cleaning disc & tablets, cleaning tool, water filter with holder. Please note: There is a “Black Plastic” insert inside the stainless steel bowl of the portafilter, this is meant to reduce heat loss experienced when espresso hits cold metal also prevents any “splashing” from the dual-wall pressurized filter baskets
- PID temperature control that delivers water at precisely the right temperature adjustable in 2 degree Celsius increments; Power 1700 Watts. Voltage: 110 to 120 Volts.
5. EspressoWorks 7 Pc All-In-One Espresso Machine & Cappuccino Maker Barista Bundle Set w/ Built-In Steamer & Frother (Inc: Coffee Bean Grinder, Milk Frothing Cup, Spoon/Tamper & 2 Cups), Stainless Steel
The EspressoWorks All-In-One 15 Bar Thermoblock espresso machine is ready to use in under 45 seconds. With its stainless steel finishes, this powerful machine looks great in any kitchen and will enhance your entire espresso, cappuccino, and latte experience. The 15 Bar Pump creates the perfect crema, and achieving a bold taste has never been easier.
- READY FOR USE IN 45 SECONDS- Just Add Beans! With the advanced Thermoblock fast heating system, you can always expect precise temperature and instant steam from the EspressoWorks All-In-One Set (Machine dimensions: 9.75″ L x 9″ D x 11.5″ H inches), 1350W
- EASY VIEW REMOVABLE WATER TANK- Conveniently monitor water levels of front view transparent tank (1.25L capacity). Handle included on tank for easy removal for cleaning and refilling.
- 15 BAR PUMP PRESSURE SYSTEM- Enjoy great tasting Italian Espresso, Americano & Macchiato. Stainless Steel milk frothing cup included for easy preparation of Lattes and Cappuccinos. Easy to clean- Detachable frothing device and removable drip tray to ensure hassle-free cleaning.
- SINGLE SHOT OR DOUBLE SHOT- Two stainless steel portafilter baskets included for the option of pulling a single shot or a double shot during each extraction.
- OVER 10,000 UNITS SOLD with an Outstanding Customer service team! Available 24/7 to provide personal assistance at any time!