1. Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop, Intel Core i7-9750H, GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, 15.6″ Full HD 144Hz Display, 3ms Response Time, 16GB DDR4, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD, RGB Backlit Keyboard, PH315-52-710B
Ready for battle and eager for a fight, the Helios 300 drops you into the game with everything you need. Only now we’ve armed it with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti graphics, the latest 9th Gen Intel Core i7 Processor, and our custom-engineered 4th Gen AeroBlade 3D Fan Technology. With the 144Hz IPS panel and 3ms Overdrive response time you can say farewell to blur and hello clear, crisp, high-octane gameplay.
- 9th Generation Intel Core i7-9750H 6-Core Processor (Up to 4. 5 gramHz) with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Graphics with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- 15. 6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS display (144Hz Refresh Rate, 3ms Overdrive Response Time, 300nit Brightness & 72% NTSC)
- 16 GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M. 2 Slots | 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) & 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay
- Backlit Keyboard | LAN: Killer Gaming Network E2500 | Wireless: Killer DoubleShot Pro Wireless-AX 1650 WiFi 6 802. 11ac | 4th Gen All-Metal AeroBlade 3D Fan
2. Asus TUF FX505DT Gaming Laptop, 15.6” 120Hz Full HD, AMD Ryzen 5 R5-3550H Processor, GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics, 8GB DDR4, 256GB PCIe SSD, Gigabit Wi-Fi 5, Windows 10 Home, FX505DT-AH51, RGB Keyboard
The new NanoEdge design on FX505 has an even thinner bezel for extreme immersion in a much more compact package. Wide viewing angles ensure vivid and consistent colors, even when viewing from extreme positions. Power meets portability with the TUF Gaming FX505. NVIDIA GeForce Experience optimizes the hardware, providing ideal settings for both games and content. Choose between Creator and Gaming drivers to further empower your GeForce graphics card.
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 4GB graphics (base: 1395MHz, Boost: 1560MHz, TDP: 50W)
- Quad-core AMD Ryzen 5 r5-3550h processor
- 15.6” 120Hz Full HD (1920×1080) IPS-type display
- 256GB NVMe SSD | 8GB DDR4 RAM | Windows 10 Home
- Gigabit wave 2 Wi-Fi 5 (802.11AC)
- Durable gaming laptop with MIL-STD-810 military standard construction
- Dual fans with anti-dust technology | RGB backlit Keyboard rated for 20-million keystroke durability
3. Lenovo Ideapad L340 Gaming Laptop, 15.6 Inch FHD (1920 X 1080) IPS Display, Intel Core i5-9300H Processor, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB Nvme SSD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650, Windows 10, 81LK00HDUS, Black
It’s game ready – are you? The full-size keyboard keeps you comfortable and ready to go during work and play, while the Cool blue ambient backlighting and kick-ass design look as good as they perform. It’s a gamer’s laptop from the inside out. And because your privacy counts, use the built-in Webcam to live stream with ease – and then use the physical Shutter to keep the outside world out when you are done.
- A new dimension of gaming performance awaits – with 9th-generation Intel Core i5 processors, the IdeaPad L340 gaming has the power you need to outshoot, outrun, and outsmart anyone. Includes 8GB DDR4 RAM and 512GB NVMe SSD
- Take it to the next level – with the latest NVIDIA GeForce Graphics behind you, you can tame the hottest titles with faster, smoother, and more power-efficient gameplay. Plus, the 15.6-Inch Screen delivers a stunning full HD IPS Display with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- A portal to a new sound Dimension – hardwired into every IdeaPad L340 gaming is advanced Dolby Audio technology. Take your mobile gaming experience to another dimension and have a real blast along the way
- Control your own Fate – GAME in ‘quick’ Mode or work in ‘quiet’ Mode. It’s your call with a simple function setting that lets you shift gears between modes, instantly.
- Final product may vary slightly from image.
4. MSI GF63 Thin 9SC-066 15.6″ Gaming Laptop, Thin Bezel, Intel Core i7-9750H, NVIDIA GeForce GTX1650, 16GB, 512GB NVMe SSD
Harness the power of NVIDIA’s GeForce GTX Graphics to dominate your game. Power up with 10% performance gains over the previous generation. Smoothly handle the demands of multitasking to efficiently complete your next project.
- Display: 15.6 inches Fhd (1920 x 1080), IPS-Level 60Hz 45 percent ntsc thin Bezel 1920×1080 16: 9
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1650 [Max-Q] 4G GDDR5
- Processor: Intel Core i7-9750h 2.6 – 4.5GHz
- Memory: 16GB (8G x 2) DDR4 2666MHz 2 Sockets; Max Memory 64GB
- Storage: 512GB NVMe SSD
5. MSI GF63 Thin 9SC-614 15.6″ Gaming Laptop, Intel Core i5-9300H, NVIDIA GTX 1650, 8GB, 512GB NVMe SSD, Win10
- Display: 15. 6 inches FHD (1920 x 1080), IPS-Level, 60Hz, 45 percent NTSC, Thin Bezel
- Processor: Intel Core i5-9300H 2. 4 – 4. 1GHz
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 [MaX-Q] 4G GDDR5
- Memory: 8GB (8G x 1) DDR4 2666MHz, 2 Sockets; Max Memory 64GB
- Storage: 512GB NVMe SSD
- Great display.
- Decent graphics (It’s a GTX 1050ti, not an RTX 2080ti).
- Nice keyboard.
- Well built.
- Great feel.
- Decent CPU for a somewhat cheap laptop (4 core / 8 thread).
- Sufficient cooling.
- NVMe drive is more like a SATA m2 drive. (700mbps R/W, for my laptop at least. This is what took a star off, I need to be able to open programs and read/write data fast for development).
- Cheap NVMe drive.
- Seemingly cheap RAM.