1. Disney Baby Grow & Go 3-in-1 Convertible Car Seat, Simply Minnie
Kids grow so fast that it seems to happen overnight. (These jammies fit yesterday!) It’s a 3-in-1 convertible car seat that’s ready to take a baby home from the hospital or bring a big kid to soccer practice – and it’s there for you every wonderful moment in between. Let’s face it, life as a mom can be hectic, but with the Grow and Go it’s easy for them to grow and for you to be on the go.
- Supports infants from five pounds to toddlers of 40 pounds (rear-facing car seat)
- Supports toddlers 22 to 65 pounds (forward-facing car seat)
- Supports children 40 to 100 pounds (belt-positioning booster)
- Three-position recline makes it easy to get a good fit in your car
- QuickFit Harness for easy adjustment of both harness and headrest in one simple step
Verified Customer’s Review:
My toddler is A-OK after being in a terrible car accident (car is totaled.) I T-boned a girl who took a left in front of me and I couldn’t get the car really even slowed down before it happened. Probably a 45mph crash and he was perfect afterward! So glad he is ok and very thankful for this car seat. I will be replacing the seat with the same model (for those that are unaware, anytime your car is in an accident, the car seats should be replaced).
2. Safety 1st Grow and Go 3-in-1 Car Seat, Harvest Moon
- Built to Grow: The 3 in 1 Car Seat Built to Grow for Extended Use Through 3 Stages: Rear Facing 5 40 Pounds, Forward Facing 22 to 65 Pounds, and Belt-Positioning Booster 40 to 100 Pounds
- Side Impact Protection: The Grow and Go’s Side Impact Protection Helps Keep Your Child Safe
- Easy In, Easy Out: Harness Holders Keep the Harness in an Open Position So It’s Easy to Get Your Child in and Out of the Seat. Rear-Facing Height Is 19 to 40 Inches. Forward Facing Height Is 29 to 52 Inches
- Quickfit Harness: With the QuickFit Harness you can easily adjust both the harness and headrest in one simple step
- Wash and Dry: Machine Washable and Dryer Safe Seat Pad Features Snaps That Make It Simple to Take Off of the Seat; No Fuss for Truly Easy Cleaning
- One-click UAS
Verified Customer’s Review:
This car seat is AMAZING! Around 6 months old, my daughter really started hating her infant car seat because she couldn’t sit up and look out the window. My mother-in-law bought a convertible car seat for her car, so she was really starting to love that one. Also, my husband and I were getting tired of moving the infant seat from car to car since she was so heavy. Therefore, I went on my journey to find a convertible seat. I was not willing to spend over $200 because we need one for each of our cars and that money adds up! I read review, after review, after review.
These were what I wanted:
1. To go all the way to a high back booster
2. Under $200
3. Easily Machine Washable
4. Easy tie back for straps (my mother-in-laws Britax has velcro)
5. Cup holders for when she gets old
6. Nice neutral color.
3. Safety 1st Grow and Go 3-in-1 Car Seat, Blue Coral
From your first ride together coming home from the hospital to soccer day carpools, the Safety 1st Grow and Go 3-in-1 Convertible Car Seat gives your child a safe and comfortable ride. Built to grow with your child, this car seat supports 5 to 40 pounds as a rear-facing infant car seat, 22 to 65 pounds forward-facing toddler car seat, and 40 to 100 pounds as a belt-positioning booster. An adjustable three-position recline makes it easy to get a good fit for the car seat in your car.
Harness holders keep the harness open, making it easier to get into and out of the car seat. Front seat passengers can enjoy up to seven inches more legroom with the rear-facing infant car seat’s reduced footprint. Adjust the height of the headrest and harness in one easy step with the QuickFit Harness. Even in booster mode, the headrest adjusts easily, ensuring the best fit for your child.
Two integrated cup holders keep snacks and drinks close. Easy to clean, the car seat pad removes easily, ready to go into the washing machine and dryer. This car seat meets or exceeds federal, ASTM, and JPMA safety standards and includes a one-year limited warranty. Safety 1st believes parenting should have fewer worries and more joyful moments. As the first and only leader in child safety, Safety 1st is here to give you peace of mind so you can spend less time worrying and more time enjoying every first you experience with your child.
Verified Customer’s Reviews:
I bought it for a long 9-hour road trip for Christmas.
We have arrived safe and sound. My 2-year-old only slept for 3 hours out of the 9 hours and he was very happy and content for the rest of the time.
I give this car seat the credits because he cried for a whole hour last time using our old cheaper version of safety first- the seat is not cushioned.
4. Graco SlimFit 3 In 1 Convertible Car Seat | Infant to Toddler Car Seat, Saves Space in your Back Seat, Darcie
- All in One seat grows with Your child from 5 100 pounds, rear to forward-facing and becomes a belt-positioning booster; save space in Your back seat with Unique rotating cup Holders; metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap and Cool Water; Buckle may be cleaned with a damp cloth
- Simply Safe Adjust Harness System adjusts the height of Your harness and headrest; integrated harness storage compartment holds unused harness straps while seat is a belt-positioning booster
- Engineered & crash tested to meet or exceed US Standard FMVSS 213; the Slim Fit car seat has been side-impact tested for occupant retention solely with the built-in 5 point harness system; features EPS foam
- In Right Latch system for an Easy, one-second Latch attachment; 4 position recline helps keep Your growing child comfy, in rear and forward-facing modes
- Plush Supports keep Your child comfortable and are removable; washable seat cover is easy to access without removing the harness; Car seat depth is 16.25 inch; Car seat height is 25.5 inch; Car seat width inside is 19.75 inch
- Graco Protect Plus Engineered: a combination of the most rigorous crash tests that helps protect Your child in frontal, side, rear & rollover crashes; additional testing based on the New Car Assessment Program and for extreme car interior temperatures.
5. Britax Allegiance 3 Stage Convertible Car Seat – 5 to 65 Pounds – Rear and Forward Facing – 1 Layer Impact Protection, Static
- Easy installation: push-button latch connectors and built-in lock-offs make car seat installation a breeze
- No rethreading, ever: quick adjust 10 position harness (8.5 to 17.5 inches) with headrest grows along with your child
- Easy clean up: remove the car seat cover without removing the harness
- Designed for safety: side impact protection, steel frame, impact-absorbing base, and forward movement reducing v-shaped tether
- Fits: rear-facing 5 to 40 pounds and forward-facing 20 to 65 pounds; dimensions: 26 x 18.5 x 21 inches (HxWxD)
Verified Customer’s Reviews:
My son is 1.5 years old and I have used the Britax Allegiance since day one with him, and now use it for my daughter.
These car seats are super easy to install and are extremely durable. I’ve used a Gracco car seat at the in-laws when we visited and compared to Britax it felt very cheaply made and not very sturdy at all.
The only way that Britax could improve on this car seat is if they made it to recline at more of an angle for infants. When we brought the children home from the hospital they were dwarfed in the seat and because there was not enough of an angle they were almost sitting upright.
Other than that these car seats are great.