1. August Home August Smart Lock Pro + Connect with Wi-Fi Bridge, Silver. Zwave, HomeKit & Alexa Compatible
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately); Requires 110 to 240 Volts
- Control and monitor your door from anywhere. Lock and unlock your door, control keyless access, and keep track of who comes and goes, all from your phone. Alexa can also provide notifications when your battery is running low so you can proactively replace them. Set up smart reorders through Dash Replenishment to make sure you always have replacement batteries when you need them.
- Be sure you’re secure with Door Sense. Only August has Door Sense to tell you if your door is securely closed and locked
- Always know who is coming and going. Track activity at your doorstep with a 24/7 Activity Feed and requires iOS (9.0 or higher) or Android (5.0 or higher) smartphones
- Keep your existing lock and keys. Easily attaches to your existing deadbolt; use your existing keys at anytime
- Locks automatically behind you, and unlocks as you approach. Retrofit installation works with most standard single cylinder deadbolts
- Simple, DIY installation. Install in about 10 minutes with just a screwdriver
- Simply speak to lock your door. Tell Alexa, Siri or the Google Assistant to control your August Smart Lock Pro + Connect
- Certified Z Wave Plus home product. Works with Z Wave, the leading wireless technology for security and home control products. Works with the free August app.
2. August Smart Lock – Keyless Home Entry with Your Smartphone – Silver
- Add an August Connect Wi-Fi Bridge (sold separately) to remotely lock/unlock and monitor your door as wellto integrate with Alexa, Google Assistant, Airbnb, Home Away Simplisafe, and others.
- Secure, keyless entry for your smart home. Lock and unlock your door, control keyless access, and keep track of who comes and goes, all from your phone. Works with your existing single-cylinder deadbolt
- Keep your existing lock and keys. Easily attaches to your existing deadbolt, so everyone can still use their keys.
- Send guest keys from anywhere instantly—all from the August app.
- Control access for anyone. Grant access for a few weeks, a few hours, a few minutes. It’s up to you.
- Be sure you are secure with Door Sense. Only August has Door Sense to tell you the door is completely closed and locked.
- Locks automatically as you leave and unlocks when you arrive.
- Simple, DIY installation. Install in about 10 minutes with just a screwdriver.
- Connect your August smart lock to Alexa to Lock, unlock and check lock status. Alexa can also provide notifications when your battery is running low so you can proactively replace them. Set up smart reorders through Dash Replenishment to make sure you always have replacement batteries when you need them.
3. Ultraloq UL3 BT Bluetooth Enabled Fingerprint and Touchscreen Smart Lock (Satin Nickel) | 5-in-1 Keyless Entry | Secure Finger ID | Anti-peep Code | Works with iOS and Android | Match Home Aesthetics
Everyone’s fingerprint is unique and no one can steal it from you. Their advanced fingerprint technology uses ascratchproof, dustproof, and waterproof sensor to make unlocking easy and secure. 95 fingerprints can be enrolled. Identifies you in less than 0.5 seconds and works well for kids and the elder.
No wiring. No drilling. It only takes a screwdriver (included in the box) and minutes to bring unmatched security, style, and convenience to your door.
Fit standard interior doors prepped with a single borehole. Door thickness between 1-3/8″~1-3/4″. Optional deadbolt cover plate available for replacing existing deadbolt on standard exterior doors.
- World’s First 5-in-1 Keyless Entry Smart Lock, Fingerprint + Code + Smartphone + Knock to Open + Key
- Advanced Fingerprint Identification, Anti-peep Touch Keypad Technology, View Logs via Ultraloq App; Temperature: Inside lock body: 14°F (-10°C) to 131°F (55°C)
- Reversible Handle, Weatherproof, Intuitive OLED Display, Long Battery Life, Low Battery Alarm
- 18 Months Electronic and Lifetime Mechanical Warranty, DIY Installation, Auto-relock/Passage/Lockout
- Single Latch (Optional Deadbolt Cover Plate Required for Replacing Existing Deadbolt).Projection:0.6 inches.
4. Schlage Encode Smart WiFi Deadbolt with Century Trim in Matte Black (BE489WB CEN 622)
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows you to lock/unlock from anywhere no additional accessories required. Pair with the Schlage Home app or Key app to create and manage up to 100 access codes for trusted friends and family for recurring, temporary or permanent access
- WORKS WITH ALEXA. Check the status of your lock and lock / unlock your door. In addition, Alexa will let you know when your battery is running low or set-up smart reorders through Amazon Dash Replenishment so you always have replacement batteries when needed.
- Fingerprint-resistant, capacitive touchscreen with easy one-touch locking. Optional voice control offers hands-free convenience when using voice-enabled products. Door thickness range 1 3/8 inch (35 mm) to 1 3/4 in (45 mm). Backset Universal Backset Adjusts to 2 3/8 Inch (60mm) or 2 3/4 Inch(70mm)
- Built-in alarm technology senses potential security breaches at the lock, while the low battery indicator offers an advanced warning for battery replacement
- Easy to install with just a screwdriver. Unique Snap ‘n Stay technology snaps the deadbolt onto the door so both hands are free during installation
- Guaranteed to fit standard doors. It comes with a limited lifetime mechanical/finish and 3-year electronics.
5. Yale Assure Lock with Z-Wave – Smart Touchscreen Keypad Deadbolt – Works with Ring Alarm, Samsung SmartThings, Wink, ADT, and More – Satin Nickel
The backlit touchscreen keypad is easy to use for all family members. Enter your pin code to unlock and simply tap the keypad to lock the door behind you! For peace of mind, the lock is packaged with two physical keys so you’ll never have to worry about getting locked out. Integrate your Assure Lock into a smart home or alarm system, like Samsung SmartThings, and enjoy the convenience of locking and unlocking from anywhere.
- Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately).
- Unlock by entering your 4-8 digit PIN code on the backlit, touchscreen keypad, with the physical key, or through your smart home app
- Works with Z-Wave smart home or alarm systems including SmartThings, Wink, Vera, Honeywell, and Iris.
- Adjustable latch. Lock and check lock status with Amazon Alexa (requires compatible hub like SmartThings)
- Replaces existing deadbolt with just a screwdriver, Requires a face bore hole of 2-1/8″, backset of 2-3/8″ or 2-3/4″, fits on standard doors 1 3/4″ to 2 1/4″ thick.Voice-guided assistance, privacy mode, auto re-lock and more
- Product Dimensions : 4 x 3.8 x 6.8 inches
- Integrate the lock with a z-wave hub and then enable that z-wave hub skill from the Alexa app