1. Renogy 100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel, Compact Design 42.2 X 19.6 X 1.38 in, High-Efficiency Module PV Power for Battery Charging Boat, Caravan, RV and Any Other Off-Grid Applications
High in power but compact in size, the Renogy 100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel is the perfect addition to any off-grid application. Shorter than the standard100W Solar Panel that Renogy carries but with the same power output, this panel is suited for applications that require a smaller footprint, making it a favorite for those with RVs, campers, and more! Equipped with a junction box and MC4 leads, connecting to a controller or expanding to more panels is a breeze.
- Advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations enhance cell performance and provide a long service life.
- Guaranteed positive output tolerance (0-3%); withstands high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa).
- Use it for your RV when camping, or during beach trips with the family, either way this monocrystalline panel provides you with the most efficiency per space.
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing. Pre-drilled holes included for grounding. Compatible with different Renogy mounting systems such as Z-Brackets, Pole Mounts, and Tilt Mounts.
- 25-year transferable power output warranty; 5-year material and workmanship warranty.
2. Renogy 100 Watts 12 Volts Monocrystalline Solar Starter Kit
The Renogy 100W Solar Power Starter Kit is perfect for new customers wanting to get a start in solar. The Starter Kit is great for off-grid applications, such as RVs, trailers, boats, sheds, and cabins — providing many benefits, including, but not limited to, quiet power production and grid independence. Adding a polycrystalline or monocrystalline solar panel kit can extend your travels further than ever before.
- Includes 100W Solar Panel + 30A PWM Negative ground Charge Controller + MC4 Connectors +8Ft 10AWG Tray Cable+ Mounting Z Brackets for RV, Boat
- Monocrystalline solar cell efficiency: 21%；The Charge controller has been upgraded to Renogy new 30A PWM negative ground charge controller The Renogy Wanderer
- With the Renogy wanderer 30A PWM charge controller, you can expand your system up to a maximum of 400W
- Ideal output: 500Wh per day; can fully charge a 50Ah battery from 50% in 3 hours (depending on the availability of sunlight)
- Negative Grounding controller with battery reversed, overloading, short-circuit and over charging/discharging protection ensures the broader off-grid applications and safety. It especially can be used on a vehicle that has battery negative on the chassis. Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5. 29A
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades.
3. Renogy 100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Off Grid Portable Foldable 2Pcs 50W Solar Panel Suitcase Built-in Kickstand with Waterproof 20A Charger Controller
The Renogy 100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Portable Solar Suitcase is an entire solar power system incorporated into one small package. This suitcase includes two fully waterproof(IP66) 50 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panels, one 20 Amp waterproof Voyager Charge Controller, one tray cable with alligator clips for easy connection to the battery, and a protective casing for safe portability.
- Adjustable, Corrosion-Resistant aluminum stand as well as a heavy-duty handle and latches for longevity. Folded size: 19. 9 x 27. 2 x 2. 8 inches. Ideal output: 500 Watt-hours per day (depends on sunlight availability)
- Compatible with gel, sealed, Lithium, and flooded batteries. Charge controller with an LCD display for displaying operating Information and data
- 20A built-in 5-stage Solar charge controller provides overcharge protection, reducing Fire risk
- Negative-ground charge controller for compatibility with your RV, boat, trailer, etc.
- The low-voltage system avoids an electric shock hazard
4. Newpowa 100 Watts 12 Volts Polycrystalline Solar Panel 100W 12V High-Efficiency Module Rv Marine Boat Off Grid
The high-performance cells are encapsulated in EVA (ethylene-vinyl-acetate) & placed between high transparent low iron tempered glass & a durable TPT (Tedlar-polyester-Tedlar) back sheet. The panels are framed using heavy-duty anodized aluminum frames, providing exceptional panel rigidity. Manufactured in China/Mexico/Vietnam depend on the batches.
- Smaller in Size, Same Output, Higher Cells Efficiency Compare to Most Other Brands
- Dimension:35.83*26.57*1.18Inch High winds (2400PA) and snow loads (5400PA)
- Maximum power (Pmax): 100W Voltage at Pmax (Vmp):17.0V Current at Pmax (Imp): 5.89A
- Diodes are pre-installed in the junction box, with a pair of pre-attached 3ft MC4 Cable
- 25-year transferable power output warranty.
- Widely used on small dry camp and off-grid lighting applications
- Waterproof IP-65 Rated Junction Box: Advanced water and dustproof level (complete protection against environmental particles and low-pressure water jets)
- Easy Installation with a pre-drilled hole
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades as well as withstand high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa), Lightweight anodized aluminum frame and reinforced Safety and anti-Reflection coated glass 3.2mm thick (tempered + patterned)
- Warranty: 5-year material and workmanship warranty