1. Fossil Women’s Riley Stainless Steel Multifunction Glitz Quartz Watch
With a classic shape and sporty features, Riley is a style that transcends the season. Our shimmering Riley watch adds sparkle to the season. Brilliant stainless steel and a dazzling crystal dial will ensure that you stand out. This Riley watch also features a multifunction movement on a stainless steel bracelet.
- Made in USA or Imported
- Case size: 38mm; Band size: 18mm; quartz movement with luminous 3-hand analog display; mineral crystal face; imported
- Round rose gold-tone plated stainless steel case with crystal detail at bezel; rose gold-tone satin dial with crystal hour markers
- Rose gold-tone plated stainless steel bracelet with deployment clasp closure
- A multifunction watch with stopwatch functionality; three separate dials to track hours, minutes and seconds; timer; 24 hour
- Water-resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for bathing, swimming or snorkeling, but is not resistant enough to withstand scuba diving
2. Michael Kors Women’s 43MM Bradshaw Chronograph Watch
Watch Sizing Guide Radiate with a warm glow in this eye-catching Michael Kors™ timepiece. Rose gold IP stainless steel case and bracelet. Fold-over clasp closure with push-button release. Three-hand analog display with quartz movement, three sub-dials, and date display window. Chronograph functionality. The dial includes hour markers. Dial perimeter features minute track. Water-resistant 10 ATM/100 meters. Measurements: Case Height: 43 mm Case Width: 43 mm Case Depth: 13 mm Band Width: 25 2⁄5 mm Band Circumference/Length: 9 1⁄2 in Weight: 6 oz
- 43-mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Refined Gold-Tone watch featuring a Chronograph movement
- Analog-quartz Movement
- Case Diameter: 43mm
- Water Resistant To 50m (165ft: in General, Suitable for Short Periods Of Recreational Swimming, but not Diving or Snorkeling
3. Fossil Women’s Virginia Quartz Stainless Steel Dress Quartz Watch
Shiny steel meets dramatic glitz—made for modern sophisticates and vintage enthusiasts alike, you won’t be able to live without our ever-chic Virginia. This Virginia watch also features a three-hand movement on a stainless steel bracelet.
- Case size: 30mm; Band size: 7mm; quartz movement with 3-hand analog display; mineral crystal face; imported
- Round rose gold-tone plated stainless steel case with crystal detail at bezel; shimmer horn dial with crystal hour markers and Roman numerals
- Rose gold-tone plated stainless steel and horn acetate bracelet with jewelry clasp closure
- Adjust-O-Matic Closure: up to two links can be easily removed without the use of a tool from this self-adjustable band
- Water-resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for short periods of recreational swimming and showering, but not diving or snorkeling
4. Michael Kors Golden Runway Watch with Glitz MK5166
Iconic sportswear designer Michael Kors is one of the top names in functional American fashion. After working for six years at a French fashion house, Michael Kors launched his first line of womenswear in 1981. Since then Michael Kors has become synonymous with jet-setting, ready-to-wear apparel for men and women. Michael Kors men’s and women’s watches carry on the tradition of runway style while incorporating classic watch movements and materials. Popular collections utilize on-trend materials such as tortoise and rose gold, or bring a playful spin to classic bracelet and boyfriend styles. With a wide variety of timepieces for every occasion, you will be sure to find a Michael Kors watch that fits you.
Simply brilliant: This Michael Kors chronograph shines brightly in gold-tone stainless steel with clear stones on the topring and case.
- 100 Meters Water Resistance
- Deployment closure
- Case Diameter: 38mm
- Displays Date
5. Citizen Women’s Eco-Drive Sport Two-Tone Watch with Date, EW3144-51A
Modern appeal and sleek design make this men’s Eco-Drive timepiece the finishing touch to any watch collection. Featured with stainless steel case and bracelet, blue dial with silver accents, sapphire crystal, and date.
Powered by natural or artificial light, the Eco-Drive Sport watch EW3144-51A from Citizen is elegant on the wrist. This lovely accessory features a two-tone stainless steel case and bezel, striking white dial with polished gold-tone hands and luminous accents, and a convenient analog day and date display. Water-resistant to 100 meters (330 feet), this sophisticated dress watch also boasts the precision of quartz movement.
Since its foundation in 1930, CITIZEN has promoted a multi-cultural mindset that fosters excellence and creativity. The very name of the brand conveys a deep respect toward craftsmanship and considered as familiar by citizens the world-over. So as a “citizen” of the world, we bear the responsibility to help cultivate a culture of positive change and on-going evolution through our craft. We take that mission seriously and steadfastly welcome what the future may bring.
As a true manufacture d’horlogerie, CITIZEN integrates a comprehensive manufacturing process from creating individual components to a watch’s final assembly. It’s an artisan’s approach to watchmaking based on pushing forward the boundaries of technology and leveraging our experience toward exploring new possibilities.
One pivotal technological breakthrough was the development of a light-driven watch. CITIZEN pioneered this engineering innovation well ahead of other watch manufacturers as early as 1976, which led to the launch of the highly acclaimed Eco-Drive in 1995. Utilizing electrical power converted from virtually any light source, this extraordinary innovation changed forever the way watches could be powered. Eco-Drive eliminated the need to ever replace batteries, which made it especially beneficial to areas where such specialist batteries were not obtainable. This leveled the field for citizens of virtually every country to be able to experience unrestricted joy of wearing and using a CITIZEN watch.
- Two-tone stainless steel bracelet watch with white dial featuring a date window at three o’clock
- 27 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Stainless steel band with fold-over-clasp-with-double-push-button closure. Pull the crown out one step to the time setting position
- Water-resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving.